These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ElectricianTraining.co.uk’s Website, located at ElectricianTraining.co.uk.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ElectricianTraining.co.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on to this website and compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ElectricianTraining.co.uk and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ElectricianTraining.co.uk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ElectricianTraining.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ElectricianTraining.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ElectricianTraining.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ElectricianTraining.co.uk
- Redistribute content from ElectricianTraining.co.uk
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ElectricianTraining.co.uk does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ElectricianTraining.co.uk, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ElectricianTraining.co.uk shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ElectricianTraining.co.uk reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
No Refund Policy
Please read this policy carefully before purchasing access to our training material. By purchasing and accessing our training material, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- All Sales Are Final: Due to the nature of our digital products and the immediate access provided upon purchase, we do not offer refunds for any reason. Once you purchase our digital training material, you gain immediate access to the content. This instantaneous accessibility means that the product can be consumed and potentially used or shared before a refund could be processed. Once you have purchased and gained access to our training material, we cannot issue a refund or accept returns.
- Content Availability: We strive to ensure that our training material is available and accessible to our customers at all times. However, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted availability due to factors beyond our control, such as technical issues or website maintenance. We do not provide refunds or compensation for the temporary unavailability of the training material.
- Product Accuracy: We make every effort to provide carefully produced training material on our website. However, some mistakes or inaccuracies in our material may be present. We are dedicated to continuously improving the quality of our content and promptly addressing any errors or inaccuracies through updates and clarifications. We also do not guarantee the results or outcomes that may be achieved through the use of our products. We are not liable for any dissatisfaction or lack of desired results from the training material.
- Customer Support: We are committed to providing excellent customer support to address any technical or access issues you may encounter. If you experience any difficulties or have questions about our training material, please contact our support team, and we will assist you to the best of our abilities. However, customer support inquiries do not entitle you to a refund.
Please make sure to carefully evaluate our training material, including any free samples or previews we may provide, before making a purchase.
By proceeding with the purchase and accessing our training material, you indicate that you have read, understood, and agreed to our No Refund Policy.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ElectricianTraining.co.uk; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ElectricianTraining.co.uk. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ElectricianTraining.co.uk’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of immediately removing all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.